The vehicles purchased to be used in the business may be your most important investment. Purchasing the right insurance policy for these vehicle is essential. Commercial Auto Insurance in New Jersey is similar to a Personal Auto policy. Each will cover Bodily Injury, Liability, Property Damage, Medical Payments and Uninsured Motorists, and Comprehensive and Collision with full coverage. Commercial Auto policies also have additions suitable for commercial driving.
If the vehicle is owned by your company or operated by the owner or an employee, you will need a Commercial Auto policy. Coverages include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers medical expenses when your auto is at fault
- Uninsured Motorists – covers your vehicle in event another driver at fault is uninsured
- Personal Injury Protection – covers medical expenses for your driver’s injuries
- Collision – covers damage to your vehicle
- Comprehensive – covers for damages other than a collision
- Towing and Rental Reimbursement
Contact our office for a comprehensive review of your business needs. We can determine your risk factors for damages and possible lawsuits and customize a Commercial Auto Policy to protect your vehicles and your business. Although there are many different options we are experienced in helping you find the best insurance for your vehicles.